Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2006 VW Passat 3.6


It's official I have joined the Volkswagen club. I purchased my VW Passat at Audi VW of Naples. I recently opted for a fully loaded Pre-Loved Passat.

After a 7 years of owning several Audi automobiles I came across a deal that couldn't be passed up. Only time will tell whether my newer VW Passat 3.6 will make the grade compared to my affinity for Audi's performance.

After two weeks I have been very excited to drive this car. The VR6 260 Horsepower engine is very peppy and is getting pretty good gas mileage. My first tank exceeded 400 miles averaging 22 miles per gallon. The refined appointments included in the Passat's Sport #2 Package;

  • 12,700 Miles (Balance of VW Factory Warranty, Extended 74,000 VW Certified Warranty)
  • Bi-Xenon (AFS) Adaptive Headlights with Headlight Washers
  • Sport Suspension
  • 17" Alloy Wheels
  • Dynaudio Premium Sound
  • Heated Leather Sport Seats
  • Dual Climate Control
  • Coming Home
  • Sirius
  • DVD Satellite Navigation with 6 Disc CD Changer
  • Auto Headlights
  • Auto Wipers/Rain Sensing Wipers
  • Front and Rear Park Assist
  • Paddle Shifters
  • Heated Power Mirrors
  • Auto Dimming Mirrors
  • Brushed Aluminum Trim
  • Home Link
  • Brake Assist
  • ESP Traction Control
  • Window Shades
I love all the gadgets and extras that were included. However I do have some concerns about VW maintenance horror stories. I would like to hear feedback on anyone who has had first hand experience on the B6 body style Passat 3.6.

No comments:

Post a Comment